Friday, May 01, 2009

One reason I'll never become a nun


I'd never make it as a nun. I just can't get into the habit.

Of anything.

Still, I managed one week of challenge exercises.

Exercise du jour:

Week 1 of the (full) 100 push up challenge
Day 3
(90 seconds rest in between)
Set 1 - 8
Set 2 - 10
Set 3 - 7
Set 4 - 7
Set 5 - 10

Week 1 of the 200 sit ups challenge
(60 seconds rest in between)
Day 3
Set 1 - 17
Set 2 - 22
Set 3 - 14
Set 4 - 14
Set 5 - 20

Done! Definitely the Earth's gravity has increased. That was a struggle, and it's only the first week. This bodes ominous. Yesterday my arms were sore, all day. Triceps and the muscles along the ribs just under the arms. (Yes, I could go look up the official name. Don't feel like the bother. You know which muscles I mean.)

Photo credit: Imaging Brain

1 comment:

C said...

You're very pun-y. :)

Great job on the challenges, M!