Friday, February 06, 2009

Is the end of the push up challenge in sight? Puh-lease?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Oh I really hope we're there yet.

Day 3, week 6 (thank you God) of the push up challenge

set 1&2 13
set 3&4 17
set 5&6 16
set 7&8 14
set 9 max (at least 50)
Done! Well, I did the push ups on Saturday. On Friday, I did my regular 3 miles brisk walking. However, I don't feel ready to do 100 push ups in one fell swoop. Maybe I could do it in several fells swoops with a few seconds rest in between? Would that still count? (Oh listen to me. Like I'm going to be graded on this test. That's the trouble with all that eddication -- gives you a guilt complex.)

1 comment:

C said...

I bow down to you, madam. Seriously. I'm a week 2 drop-out. As well as a kindergartden drop out, but we won't go there.