Sunday, February 08, 2009

100 push ups, 2 arms, 1 Victory

Done!
Well, I think it counts anyway.
I was so eager to see the end of this push up challenge that I went ahead without resting up before the final test.

I suppose I did cheat somewhat. After the first 30 I took a ten second rest to stop the burning in my triceps. Then another ten second rest after 20 more. Then after 15 more. By the time I got to 80 or 90 push ups, it was a ten second rest after 10 push ups. But I don't care. I did 100 push ups, with less than a minute of rest in between. So I am counting myself done with this.
Which is good, because I really need to find a new challenge.

Right after I celebrate.

Want to join me in the Snoopy dance?


P.S. I just now found a site where lots of people list their progress on the 100 push up challenge. Le sigh. Wish I'd known about that earlier.

6 comments:

Heather said...

hooray! awesome job!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Congratulations, that's fantastic!!!!!

C said...

Congratulations!!! So proud of you.

The Merry said...

Thank you Heather, Crabby, and Xenia, for your support! Woo hoo! resumes Snoopy dance

Theresa said...

Woohoo! Well done!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing the 100 push up challenge!!

That is an amazing effort.