Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Trying Tuesday

Another try today. I'm going to try cycling. Ever heard of rollers? I wrote a post about them for Cranky Fitness.
Again, I don't know if I can do this. I might end up looking like a fool, or falling over. But life is supposed to be an adventure, right? (Or something like that.
  • early am: 30 minutes exercise DVD, legs, butt, hips
  • am: Get up from the desk and clean something
  • noon:Get up from the desk and prune something
  • pm: 30 minutes gardening, 30 minutes cycling
  • late pm:30 minutes yoga

3 comments:

crabby said...

Wow, that is a crazy-awesome amount of exercise, yay you!!! All different sorts of things too.

And damn, do I miss the good ol days when you were posting on Cranky Fitness!

Note to self: MUST go back an add author credits to old posts. (Stupid blogger took them away.)

messymimi said...

This plan sounds like a great way to keep moving all through the day.

solarity said...

So now I'm imagining, instead of a treadmill desk, a cycling desk. A new version of "working while on the road."

Mary Anne in Kentucky