Thursday, February 02, 2017

Exercise is not always dignified... okay, I don't think it's ever dignified

Keeping physically fit; common-sense exercises for the whole family (1916) (14781628665)
Exercise is done against one's wishes and maintained only because the alternative is worse.
-George A. Sheehan

Part of the strengthening exercise I'm doing as part of this walking program involve using a broom handle with stretching exercises. It reminds me of this picture.
  • a.m.: 15 minutes cleaning -done
  • noon: 15 minutes organizing-done
  • p.m.: Walking and strengthening exercises -fail. It's been a while since I had to work a 12 hour day. I shouldn't complain when it happens occasionally.

2 comments:

messymimi said...

Exercise is not dignified, but it is essential. Hope you had a great day!

The Merry said...

Well, no, but tomorrow is another day. I am hopefully I will be able to exercise then.