Sunday, July 31, 2016

Winging it Monday

I'm typing up this schedule on Sunday at about 11:40 pm. I've been wrestling with day job issues for the better (or worse, in some opinions) part of the afternoon and evening. I've got to be up and at work in another six hours. I am putting up an exercise schedule in the hopes that I will be able to achieve something exercise-wise. It could happen.
Yes, it is also possible that pigs will fly. They could be winging their way toward you e'en as I type. To quote Douglas Adams, "In an infinite universe... anything is possible."
exercise du jour:
The very light version
Morning: 15 minutes on the elliptical -Fail
Noon: 15 minutes ellipticalling also -Fail
Evening: 15 minutes ellipticalling - Done. 30 minutes ellipticalling to make up for the day. I am so short on sleep I kept closing my eyes while I exercised. But I still am counting this as done
Honestly, that's about all I can handle today. It's still movement. I will call it a win if I can achieve all this.

4 comments:

messymimi said...

Hope you were able to do this. There are days where it's all you can do, and it's enough.

The Merry said...

There are days when you come to the end of the day and think "Thank you God, that day is over."

KDJames said...

I think accomplishing ANYTHING on a Monday is a win. Especially when you're sleep deprived.

Well, anything except felonies. Those are never really a win, regardless of day of the week. Or so I've heard.

The Merry said...

Hmmmn.... that was said with surprising authority for something you'd only heard about...

I'm still zombie-tired today. I am getting too old for working in start ups.