Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm taking the day off. 'Cause we unemployed people can do that sort of thing.

Need An Actor? Imma BE Dat!

see more Lol Celebs


Quote du jour: God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily.

Site du jour: In case your day is not going as well as it should, this link should make it okay.

I'm taking the day off. No job hunting. No required exercise. I ain't gonna do nuthin' unless I really, really want to. Maybe a little walking. But it's optional.

There's something unutterably freeing about this notion. Just this once. Just this Friday. No expectations.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

It's about time! Seems like you've deserve a day to do whatever the heck you feel like. And soon enough you'll be back to work somewhere, so might as well enjoy at least a little bit of unstructured time while ya got it. Have fun!

C said...

YAY! You totally deserve a stress free day. Have fun!

Shelley said...

You deserve a day off - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Judith said...

Enjoy your day off!

messymimi said...

Good for you! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

A panorama of entertaining (and might I say, beautiful) Johnny Depp images plus a day off?! Awesome way to celebrate a Friday. Brilliant! (I walked, half a star for me, half for you.)
Julie

Andrea @ The Skinny Chronicles said...

Good for you! And congrats on the interview. Way better to suffer panic attack after rather than during, which is what usually happens to me... Enjoy your day off!!!

Spilling Ink said...

I'm busy now. Making things OK.

ari_1965 said...

What did you end up doing?