Wednesday, September 14, 2016

You had ONE job...

I seem to have broken the elliptical. The wheel is making groaning noises and the pedals are very hard to move.
I am far from gruntled. It had one job...
Now I'm going to have to concentrate on clearing the exercise space so I can work out with some exercise DVDs while I wait for the elliptical to be repaired. As soon as I find where I put the warranty information. I'm sure it is around... somewhere...

  • AM: 15 minutes of running in place, jumping jacks, anything to get the blood moving. Done. I haven't done jumping jacks since middle school, but they still do work on the body. Who knew.
  • Noon: 30 minutes yardwork. If I do it vigorously enough, surely all that bending over and hauling branches around will count for something. Done!
  • PM:60 minutes raking the leaves. Thankfully, my kind trees have all decided to start shedding this week, so it really could take me an hour to get all this done. Done

5 comments:

solarity said...

It's cruel of me to laugh, but the poor elliptical just didn't have what it takes to keep up with you!
Here's hoping the warranty information is easily found and helpful.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

The Merry said...

Oh, go ahead and laugh. It's good for you :)

Anonymous said...

Laughing works your abs!

-GG

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Sorry , I couldn't even remember what jumping jacks were for a minute . And I'm absolutely not even going to try . The neighbours would need to be placated with coffee and cake ...

The Merry said...

Maybe you could invite them to join in?