Saturday, August 04, 2007

Is this thing working again?

I don't believe it. Months of firewall frustration seem to be over.

I couldn't log in to my own blog because the firewall tossed me into a whirlpool of revolving webpages. First I logged in, then I was automatically re-directed to another page. But the firewall wouldn't let that page load fully: it would start to load, then I'd be re-directed back to the original login page, which immediately re-directed me back to the page that wouldn't load completely before I was tossed back to the original... the only way to stop this cycle was to shut down Firefox completely.

And now I'm back. Maybe. If this thing really is working. Might be a fluke.

Ah, technology.

1 comment:

Keziah Fenton said...

Yay!!! Mary is back. Can't wait to read the Trials of Tangi and other such adventures.