Thursday, March 15, 2012

Do over Day

Quote du jour: This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


FAIL on both exercising and organizing and eating right. Decided to get a migraine instead. Today is a do-over. Just pretend yesterday didn't happen.


Exercise du jour: 45 minutes elliptical, 15 minutes cleaning/organizing. It will get done!!!



Posted from DPad on my iPad

7 comments:

Andrea @ The Skinny Chronicles said...

Migraine! Oh no. I hope today is brighter...with less headaches. And hopefully Hugh Jackman sits down in the seat next to you on the train/bus home!

Spilling Ink said...

Migraines are fail. Hope you have a better day today!

messymimi said...

Migraines require bed. Hope you got that, at least.

Julie said...

Do over is the way to go. I'm already planning mine (coming up this Sunday).

Hopefully your head is better now.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Migraine? Eeek! Glad you weren't silly enough to try to do anything but take care of that, and hope the do over day goes well!

azusmom said...

Hope you're feeling better!!!!
(Yay! One of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite books!)

Gina said...

I like the idea of do-over days. I could use some do-over minutes to take my foot out of my mouth.