Thursday, January 07, 2010

Parents shouldn't know about things like that...

When The Future Goes From Bad To Worse
see more deMotivational Posters

Site du jour: All right, so I haven't been keeping up with the Blogses lately. I just read about Millenium Housewife's Christmas present from her parents. Oh my.

Exercise du jour: Week 7 Day 3 of the C25k
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 25 minutes.
Fail. Still having problems with the legs. Not as bad tonight, so maybe if I rest it'll be okay to try tomorrow. I did get an hour's walk in at lunch.

4 comments:

Millennium Housewife said...

You are very very lovely to give me a tag, thankyou! x

messymimi said...

I followed the link, and am still laughing.

It reminds me of the couple my Sweetie knew. They went to his parents' house for the holidays.

Apparently the floor of the bedroom they were in, right above the parents' bedroom, was not as sturdy as the bed they were on. The feet of the bed came through the floor, dusting the parents in sheetrock in the middle of the night.

The next morning, when they went downstairs to breakfast, dad didn't even look up from his paper as he said, "Burned her good, didn't you, son?"

So many fabulous blogs, so little time.

The Merry said...

But MessyM, these are parents! They're not supposed to know about things like that!
(Yes, I am in denial about the facts of life. Reality is vastly overrated sometimes ;)

MHW, your blog is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I haven't laughed like that in a LONG time! Tears and everything!

No, you can't have it back at bedtime...

Barb