- AM: 15 minutes stairs, jumping jacks, lunges, walking in place, whatever. Get the blood moving. Sigh. It's almost 1 in the afternoon. I think I'm going to call this one a Fail. I could've sworn it was 11:30 five minutes ago. Maybe my computer's clock is off? Note to self: Exercise First Thing In The Morning!
- Noon: 30 minutes out in the cold... weeding... Done. Sorta. Switched to 30 minutes doing stairs, jumping jacks, walking in place, lunges, dancing about. I'm going to wait for it to get above freezing before I do the weeding. Call me fussy.
- PM: 30 minutes
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Friday, December 09, 2016
- AM: 15 minutes stairs, jumping jacks, lunges, walking in place, whatever. Get the blood moving. -Done! It might be a frozen wonderland outside, but I'm toasty indoors, thanks to the exercise.
- Noon: 30 minutes exercise DVD -done
- PM: 30 minutes aerobic walk/jog/dance
housecleaning- Finally done!
Thursday, December 08, 2016
Wednesday, December 07, 2016
- AM: 15 minutes stairs, jumping jacks, lunges, walking in place, whatever. Get the blood moving. - done
- Noon: 30 minutes exercise DVD - SEMIdone. Managed 15 before got caught up in work again.
- PM: 30 minutes aerobic housecleaning - Fail. By the end of the day, the allergies were too fierce. I feel like a bum, but sometimes the body speaks louder than the conscience.
Tuesday, December 06, 2016
- AM: 15 minutes stepping, jumping jacks, lunges - done
- Noon: 30 minutes exercise DVD - done. Sorta. Dragging today.
- PM: 30 aerobic housecleaning -done. Well, kinda. Not very aerobic. But I kept moving for 30 minutes. A small victory all the same.
Monday, December 05, 2016
Sunday, December 04, 2016
I am getting Christmas cards. Some people are far more organized than I am. But do they exercise every day for a month? Well... probably some of them. But not all. I mean, how much exercise can you get writing a card?
- AM: 15 minutes walking - done
- Noon: 30 minutes walking -Fail. Got caught up running errands until I developed a headache.
- PM: 30 minutes walking - Fail. See above. Tomorrow = Another Day