Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Now that's impressive

Where Did That Penguin Get Cymbals

Site du jour: People said I was mad, mad I tell you, when I announced that I was going to run a 5k at Midnight on New Year's eve. Well, I'm here to say that there are other bloggers out there more extreme than I am. 266 did the polar bear plunge.

Now that's crazy. (In an impressively awesome way.)

Exercise du jour: walking, yoga
Exercise fail. The doctor gave me these 'wonderful pills' that were going to let me eat all the vegetables I could stuff in my mouth and not get sick from all that healthy fiber. Trouble is, the side effects include dizziness and what Wikipedia calls 'blurred visions.' (I'm fairly sure they meant "blurred vision" but all the same -- if you're going to have hallucinations, you don't want them to be blurry!)
Think I'm going to have to see if the doc has other pills I could try instead.

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

The polar bear plunge? Yikes!

Never. In. A. Million. Years.

I'm truly impressed.

The Merry said...

Yeah, me neither. It'll be a cold day in something other than January before I'm brave enough to try that!