Monday, April 17, 2017

Back into the swing of things

Wave Swinger
Okay. A new week, a new start. I am going to try to go back to a more regular schedule. If I sound doubtful, it's because I'm not caught up on sleep and inconsequential details like that. But perhaps habit will get me back into the swing of things. Once I start exercising, it's easier to keep going.
I hope your week is going to go swingingly!
DayA.M.Y/NNoonY/NP.M.Y/N
Monday15 minutes cleaningy15 minutes gardeningy60 minutes gardeningn
Tuesday15 minutes cleaningn15 minutes gardeningy60 minutes gardeningn
Wednesday15 minutes cleaningy15 minutes gardeningy60 minutes gardeningn
Thursday15 minutes cleaningn15 minutes gardeningy60 minutes gardeningn
Friday15 minutes cleaningn15 minutes gardeningn60 minutes gardeningn

Not so good. Lots of pressure to Get Work Done! Now! We Have Deadlines! The trouble with that is that this is the third project in a row that's used that line and it's getting old. Or I'm getting old. Or both. Fighting back.

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Hope you have a fabulous week, with less interruption from work stuff.