Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Adios November

Catedral de Gniezno, Gniezno, Polonia, 2014-09-17, DD 19-21 HDR
In honor of the last day of November, I am going to light a candle against the darkness. Symbolic stuff like that makes a difference somehow. At least, it does for me. What helps you?
  • AM: 15 minutes Jumping jacks, lunges, squats - I moved around for 15 minutes. Wasn't feeling the joy, but I suppose it had some positive effect.
  • NOON: 30 minutes exercise DVD. A different one. Mix it up. - Done.
  • PM: 30 minutes yoga - I think I'm going to stop trying to do yoga until I've re-org'd my space a little more. Did 30 minutes aerobic housecleaning, i.e. I picked things up and put them away while dancing to music. Drew the curtains first, thankfully, but I think the cat has been traumatized for life. Bad human.

3 comments:

messymimi said...

Prayer helps, a lot. Good luck on the exercise schedule!

The Merry said...

Thank you!

solarity said...

I have a dog in a head-cone to help me with the aerobic housecleaning. Trying to keep the bruised legs to a minimum keeps me alert.

Mary Anne in Kentucky