Thursday, September 17, 2009

What are you looking at me like that for?

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

What?

What did I do?

Okay, so I didn't blog for a few days weeks, but aside from that... what?

Geez, you keep looking at me like that. Quit it, okay?

Yes, I know I started this blog because I wanted to guilt myself into exercising.

I've changed my mind.

I want to weave my own personal version of reality and draw it close around myself like a really old, faded quilt that maybe has frayed a bit 'round the edges but is still soft and comfy and non-judgmental about how much more of me there is to cover. (It's amazing how an additional 3.5 pounds on the scale can translate in 432 pounds in my mind's eye.)

So just pretend I'm not here, 'k?

Oh hell. You're still looking. I told you not to do that.

Fine. BE that way. Just be that way. I'm going to ignore you.


Attempts to fade into the background...

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Love this:

"I want to weave my own personal version of reality and draw it close around myself like a really old, faded quilt that maybe has frayed a bit 'round the edges but is still soft and comfy and non-judgmental..."

Me too! I want one of those personal-reality quilts!