If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice. - Meister Eckhart
- Thanks for kind friends who cheer me on even when I don't feel like I'm making progress.
- Thanks for giving me plenty to eat, and help me not to eat it all at once.
- Thanks for this beautiful day.
- Thanks for this body, which is adapting to running and dancing and cycling and becoming fit.
- Thanks for the time to make myself into who I really am inside.
This list could stretch on a lot longer, but it's time to go running. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank you for coming here.
Ran 30 minutes 1/2 jog/walk. Why was this so much harder than the last time, which was twice as strenuous? (At least the last session looked harder on paper.) This was like pulling teeth, getting blood from a stone, insert-your-own-harder-than-unpleasant-analogy-here. I hated every minute. I don't feel good at all, just glad that it's over and I'm out of the wind.
(There, Crabby, was that enough whining for you? I just wish I knew why this time was more difficult.)
Thanks for people who rescue animals, such as in the photo above from flickr.