Friday, September 16, 2011

Why didn't someone tell me it was Friday?



Ack! I sat down this morning to fill out paperwork and jump through hoops. I decided to put off the exercising for an hour or so. Now I just looked up and noticed that it's 2 in the afternoon. Why didn't someone think to mention this?

I'm not sure how I'm going to fit three hours of exercise in, unless I do something creative and do it quick.

Exercise du jour: Oh hell. I'm going to go out and garden for a while. More anon. I'm gonna get a star up here or else.


Photo courtesy of Ravenu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time is tricky and mysterious..... and it lies I think too.
Julie

messymimi said...

You have IGAD syndrome, like me. It stands for I've Got All Day. As in, IGAD! How did it get to be 3pm and i still don't know what's for dinner tonight!

The only semi-solution i've ever found is using a timer on occasion to keep me on track.

Good luck on getting that star.