Sunday, September 11, 2011

A sweet sufferin' succotash of a (3 hour) sauna

Quote du jour: Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it.
- Thomas Jefferson

Tired.
Bored with exercise.
Bored with blogging about exercise.
Really tired with not being able to sleep through the night because it's so hot, which is probably why I'm so fed up with everything else. Not up to doing a proper post with an appropriate picture.

Morning - 1 hour elliptical
Noon - another hour elliptical
Night - yet a third friggin' hour on the elliptical




Done, done, done. On the plus side, since it's 89 degrees in my bedroom, where the elliptical resides, I also got some good sauna time in as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that sweating is really good for your skin too!
Now I want succotash.
Julie

p.s. Thanks for the library sale tip. Hadn't thought of that.

Spilling Ink said...

You're crazy energetic with that exercise regime of yours and you're doing it in the heat.

Shelley said...

Dayum! You rock, Merry!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Oh my goodness THREE HOURS on the elliptical? No wonder you're fed up!

I'm way impressed! (Just watch out for overuse injuries, said the pot again to the kettle...)

messymimi said...

It makes me tired just thinking about breathing in that heat, much less exercising. You deserve a medal.

Andrea @ The Skinny Chronicles said...

Phew. You are determined! Did you ever try the pilates? There's really something to be said for exercise you can do while laying down...