Sunday, September 04, 2011

There's always a flaw, no matter how cunning the plan

funny pictures - Kitteh:1 Noms:0
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Quote du jour: I've got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.
- Blackadder

There's always a catch. The trouble with doing a 30-day push of exercise is that to make myself actually get out there and do the exercise, I have to blog about it. Even if I don't have anything to say. This makes me start to write in fragmented sentences. Which is annoying.

Exercise du jour:
Morning - 1 hour elliptical.
Done!




Noon - ? Mystery exercise. I'll see how I feel and post up the star when I've done it, whatever 'it' is.
Done. 1 hour core-strengthening drills.




Evening - ? Ditto. So long as I move for an hour, I'll count it as exercise.
1/2 raking the lawn, 1/2 ellipticalling. I'm glad that I don't have to move any more tonight. I've had enough for a while.

4 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

gotta love kitten determination!

messymimi said...

Kitten determination, and yours.

Keith said...

As long as the movement is more than shoveling chips and beer into your mouth while using a thumb to flic the remote.

The Merry said...

Okay... I'll eat some burgers as well. Would that count? ;)