Saturday, September 03, 2011

TDS syndrome

job fails - Unemployment: Solved!
see more Monday Through Friday

Quote du jour: Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
- Thomas Edison

Okay, yesterday started out great, finished up terrible. I suppose it's one of the benefits from suffering from Too Damn Stubborn syndrome, but I don't care. Day 3 of the 12.5% solution. New day, new chance to make the goal. Still not feeling great, but I am feeling a lot better. I can do this.

Morning: 1 hour elliptical
Done!





Noon: 1 hour DVD
Done!




Evening: 1 hour yoga elliptical
Pardon me while I indulge in a moment of smugness here. Damn, I'm good.

11 comments:

Keith said...

Every time I think the USA has reached a new low in politicians, I am surprised once again. Why does anyone pay any attention at all to these fruit loops?

The Merry said...

I'm still trying to work that one out. I think it's the hair.

Shelley said...

I detest that woman.

And listen, an hour of ellipticalling? I can't do that. Much less do that and then even entertain the thought of two additional hours of exercise in the same day. You are a rockstar!

julia said...

who is this woman?
we on this side of the ocean have no idea

The Merry said...

Mouse, you are blessed! She's hoping to become President. Be afraid.

Shelley, I don't think I have the resistance high enough on the elliptical; it seems much easier than all that danged running that you do. I'll have to up the resistance a bit next time.

messymimi said...

Good luck on the exercise, Merry.

Good luck to our country; with the current crop that's in office, we need it.

Spilling Ink said...

Every time I see Michele Bachman I get so very, very afraid. How are these people even allowed to speak out loud? Why aren't they ridiculed and booed off stages?

Anonymous said...

What Ink Spiller said. Yet another reason I am no longer allowed to have weapons.

Yay for your three hours! I posted a comment yesterday about trudging around the state fair grounds for endless hours in Salem, but it is now lost. (And it was so much more amusing than how I just wrote it here. Lol, sure it was.)

Julie

McB said...

The really scary part is that she has followers. I'm pretty sure we're doomed.

cation - taking the va out of your time off.

Judith said...

I think I am very glad that I don't know who that lady is. Did she really say that?

That's a lot of moving you're doing there.

Amy said...

wow, no wonder she's so popular. nutcase.