Thursday, December 23, 2010

The inner slug loves the holidays

Quote du jour:
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before!
"Maybe Christmas", he thought, "doesn't come from a store."
"Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!"


I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to blog for the next few days. I'm going to try to get the exercise in anyway. If I can't, then I'll pick up where I left off in a few days. Every time I stop exercising, I am afraid that the inner slug will re-awaken and take over my life again. I'm betting that posting this publicly on the blog will help me keep going.

Have a wonderful Christmas (or whatever it is that you celebrate).



One last picture of the reindog.

8 comments:

LaShaune said...

To you, The Merry...be merry and have a fabulous Christmas.

C said...

Have a very you Christmas, Merry!

messymimi said...

Enjoy a beautiful and blessed Christmas. Then come back and tell us how you kicked the inner slug to the curb for the holiday.

Judith said...

You have a wonderful Christmas too, Merry. I am allowing my inner slug and my inner greedyguts to run rampant, but only until Dec 27th. Then it's back to the usual struggle.

Dr. J said...

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for supporting my web site!

English Rider said...

You can do it! You should do it! You will do it! Celebrate yourself and the Season.

Amy said...

awww, what a beautiful reindog! we had two reindogs this year but the children kept trying to strangle them readjusting the antlers. le sigh.

Gina Fit by 41 Maybe 42 said...

Your blog is one of the ones I miss the most when I'm out of blogland. I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

That's a great pic of Tanji.