Wednesday, December 01, 2010

'Tis the season for the hunting of the haggis...

funny food photos - Pretty Pricy for a LIE
see more My Food Looks Funny


Quote du jour: You should never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for freedom and truth.
- Henrik Ibsen

Site du jour: Yes, it's that time of year again. It's Haggis Hunting Season. Maybe I could bag one and win a free trip to Scotland.

Exercise du jour: While hunting the haggis, still going on with week 6 of the c25k


Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:

* Jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes)
* Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
* Jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes)

Done! Tried to do some quick intervals the first set, but that might have been a mistake. Those suckers take it out of you. (Yes, I know that they're meant to, but the last jog I gritted my teeth and practiced that endurance thing.) Plus, ellipticalling.

HBBC:
6

5 comments:

Andrew Opala said...

hunting the haggis ...

looks more like a duck-billed platypus!

anyway I prefer stocking the sturgeon ...

The Merry said...

I think the haggis is distantly related to the duck-billed platypus. But they're not on speaking terms.

Lu said...

Haggis. Ah yes, the mystical creature of many a Scottish nightmare. Good luck with the hunt, and the C25K.

Cat said...

Good luck with your Haggis hunt. I know a few relative still looking for wild Snipes...

Cat

messymimi said...

Are these the same people who tried to organize the movement to save Naugas? :)