Thursday, April 01, 2010

Time for the confession

Dear world.

It has been a week since my last post.
But I have a good excuse explanation.

Hugh and I have decided to go public with our relationship. He's come to the realization that he can no longer deny his powerful secret attraction to the short-dumpy-tech-writer type of woman, and he wants to take me away on his yacht and devote his days and nights to making me happy.


Hugh spin me right round baby right round
moar funny pictures

I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings by refusing.

11 comments:

C said...

You are of course forgiven. Totally legit reason.

LaShaune said...

As long as you have a friend for me, all will be forgiven.

Tricia said...

jealous

*sigh*

Amy said...

good work mrs. hugh!

me said...

Perfectly valid excuse. I'd do the same thing in your shoes. Well, maybe not the *same* thing. But we won't discuss my flexibility in polite company.

azusmom said...

Can't think of a BETTER excuse!
Make sure he serenades you with that gorgeous voice of his every night.

BCB said...

Cool. I'm assuming Dewey and Louie don't mind...

[quack]

RebeccaJ said...

Yumm, did you ever see him in 'Someone Like You'? I fell in love forever, damn cheesy chick flick, I have no shame.

Dr. J said...

I knew there was a God!!

marie said...

Pffft.

I would never come back to post if that were true :)

McB said...

BCB said...
Cool. I'm assuming Dewey and Louie don't mind...

*snort* Don't forget Uncle Donald.


string - I have to define that for you?