Saturday, April 03, 2010

Beep!

Hi! This is Merry. I can’t come to the blog right now. Normal blog operation is scheduled to re-commence tomorrow.

Please read carefully, as the menu options may have changed.
  • For motivation about exercise, click 1
    [A Merry Life blog]
  • For whining about life, especially as it relates to exercise, click 2
    [Classic Cranky Fitness]
  • For general observations and fairly deep thoughts, click 3
    [My Journey to Fit blog]
  • To learn how to gain 10 pounds in 3 days, click 4
    [Nothing but Bonfires blog]
All other concerns, please leave a message after the beep.



Beep!

8 comments:

messymimi said...

I hope this means you are having a day off and enjoying it to the fullest.

The Merry said...

No, it means I'm planning to take tomorrow off and do something important, like exercise, instead of this execrable work.

Marste said...

Hey! I just left a comment. Is comment moderation on, or have I lost my mind? (Never mind. Don't answer that.)

Marste said...

Aaaaand, it's clearly the latter. Sheesh. (To borrow a phrase. ;D)

Gina Fit by 41 Maybe 42 said...

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has unplugged lately. (I think I'm allergic to my computer...testing that theory out).

I had a post a while ago "When A Spouse Calls You Fat" that was removed. You mentioned you were looking for it to finish reading it. I'm guest-blogging on Larkspur's "Am I Really That Fat?" and have re-posted it there, if you are still interested.

Your post is very clever :)

Gina said...

Oops. I forgot to give you the link:

http://larkspur-thebackforty.blogspot.com/2010/04/guest-post-gina-from-fit-by-41-maybe-42.html

Lu said...

And here I was hoping that you would have had a longer time with Hugh...

Anne H said...

You are one funny blogging chick person!