Friday, April 16, 2010

It's no Hugh, but I like this plan

demotivational posters
see more

Quote du jour: Normality is a condition only arbitrarily definable. - William Golding

Oddity du jour: Apparently, having fish nibble on your feet is a trendy treatment for psoriasis in Korea. Plus, people think it's fun.

Exercise du jour: My current plan, unimaginative as it may seem, is to repeat yesterday. At least so far as exercising is concerned. (Not so much the working hard part.) A 2 mile walk. Backup plan: call in sick and spend the day lying in the hammock under a shady tree soaking up the sunshine and springtime and petting the dog.
Walked 2 miles.

2 comments:

messymimi said...

Congratulations on the walk!

I have only 3 fears in life.

One is that things will never get back to normal.

Two is that things have already gotten back to normal, and this is it.

Three is that there in no normal.

My luck says #3.

I hope you have time off this weekend.

Amy said...

I don't know how far we walked today but the mere fact that the dogs are too tired to get up for bacon implies that it was at least a hundred miles which means I'll definitely be a super model when i wake up tomorrow. Exercise du woof.