Thursday, November 17, 2011

But baby it's cold outside

job fails - We Must Leave the Shower-Womb Eventually
see more Monday Through Friday

Quote du jour: I was so cold the other day, I almost got married.
- Shelley Winters

Quiz du jour: Reader, I married him, a quiz about lines from well-known books in English literature. Some of them I could identify the book, some I could only identify the author. A couple, alas, I knew them not.

Exercise du jour: 4 miles walking, 15 minutes ellipticalling.
Sigh. Yes, again. Let's see if I can do the full stint this time, even though I hab a code and hab to sneeze before I can breed through my nodz. (Yes, having a cold does make me type like that. What? It doesn't affect your spelling?)

Done! With the help of drugs, so I won't qualify for any Olympic records (I'm sure NyquilTM is on the proscribed list), but it's done!


JavaChick said...

Yes. We are hitting that time of year when it hurts to get out of the shower.

Good luck with the walking & ellipticalling.

messymimi said...

Hoping you feel better soon.

Judith said...

Thanks for the quiz! I'm not going to tell you how badly I did. I hope your code gets bedder soon.

Andrea @ The Skinny Chronicles said...

Oh no! You have a cold! Crappy! If I had a cold, I would definitely skip exercising. So cheers to you for all that walking! said...

It's getting dampish down in this direction, as well as windy right now. I have found that wearing gloves on my rides makes a HUGE difference!

NyQuil is the BEST!!!

Keith said...

Nyquil is great stuff! I got about half the books. Take a look at the temperature forecast on my blog, and you'll feel better about the cold.