Thursday, November 17, 2011

But baby it's cold outside

job fails - We Must Leave the Shower-Womb Eventually
see more Monday Through Friday

Quote du jour: I was so cold the other day, I almost got married.
- Shelley Winters

Quiz du jour: Reader, I married him, a quiz about lines from well-known books in English literature. Some of them I could identify the book, some I could only identify the author. A couple, alas, I knew them not.

Exercise du jour: 4 miles walking, 15 minutes ellipticalling.
Sigh. Yes, again. Let's see if I can do the full stint this time, even though I hab a code and hab to sneeze before I can breed through my nodz. (Yes, having a cold does make me type like that. What? It doesn't affect your spelling?)

Done! With the help of drugs, so I won't qualify for any Olympic records (I'm sure NyquilTM is on the proscribed list), but it's done!

6 comments:

JavaChick said...

Yes. We are hitting that time of year when it hurts to get out of the shower.

Good luck with the walking & ellipticalling.

messymimi said...

Hoping you feel better soon.

Judith said...

Thanks for the quiz! I'm not going to tell you how badly I did. I hope your code gets bedder soon.

Andrea @ The Skinny Chronicles said...

Oh no! You have a cold! Crappy! If I had a cold, I would definitely skip exercising. So cheers to you for all that walking!

Anonymous said...

It's getting dampish down in this direction, as well as windy right now. I have found that wearing gloves on my rides makes a HUGE difference!

NyQuil is the BEST!!!
Julie

Keith said...

Nyquil is great stuff! I got about half the books. Take a look at the temperature forecast on my blog, and you'll feel better about the cold.