I mean, there's all this candy just lying around the house. How much sugar do little kids need, anyway?
And I've just gone 30 days without tasting anything sweet. Surely my stores of sugar, fat, and artificial ingredients are dangerously depleted.
Well, it won't hurt if I open the bag, just to air the chocolates a bit.
And maybe one leeetle bite won't hurt. Just to test that they're all right. For the sake of the children.
Oh dear. Maybe I'll turn out the lights and hide tonight.
Exercise du jour: Only 2 miles of walking today, and 15 minutes elliptical.
Update du 7:35 a.m.: Okay, so I was kidding about eating up all that chocolate. Last night, I actually ate one piece. Tasted okay. This morning, I woke up with a fierce headache. It's been coming and going for the last few days, so I don't think it was caused by the chocolate. But I don't think the chocolate helped either. Not sure if I'm going to get the exercising in after all.