Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm not the only one who's glad it's Friday

Why yes, I am Happy It's Friday!

Quote du jour: People are surprised at how down-to-earth I am. I like to stay home on Friday nights and listen to 'The Art of Happiness' by the Dalai Lama.
- Carmen Electra



Exercise du jour: Closing out the week with one more round of 4 miles walking, 15 minutes ellipticalling. I will do it, damn it.
I'm giving myself the gold star, even though I only did 1-1/2 miles of walking and 30 minutes on the elliptical. I'm doing this because even though I really wanted to give up and go to bed, I got up and worked out instead. That's your fault, of course, so you should really get the credit. If I hadn't known that you -- yes, I do mean you right there reading this -- were trusting me to get this done, I would have bailed. Thank you.

George courtesy of Nicogenin.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

YUM. Happy Friday to you, Merry!

LaShaune said...

If you don't make the 4 miles, maybe Carmen Electra will come by with her Dali Lama series and a bottle of wine.

Happy Friday.

messymimi said...

Know you will enjoy Friday more if you do it.

Judith said...

Ooh, George! And he's smiling at meee ... (ahem)

I had to Google Carmen Electra. Have a happy weekend!

The Merry said...

Yeah, I suppose Carmen's fame hasn't traveled overseas. Or very far on this continent, for that matter. I think there's just something funny about her name. I mean, it's not as if her parents stuck her with it; she chose it herself.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.
Julie
(Aren't you glad you did though? Well, not glad you did but, probably like me, just glad that you are DONE.!