Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last roses of summer





Quote du jour:
The Charities, that heal and soothe and bless,
Are scattered at the feet of Man, like flowers.
- Wordsworth


Prayer requests du jour: If you've got any prayers, positive vibes, or good thoughts to spare, could you send them to Lakeland Jo at the Life in Windermere blog? Her goal is to live to see her son's 18th birthday, and she's undergoing a tricky operation today to try to achieve that goal.

Exercise du jour: 30 minutes rowing.
Fail. I got no good excuses. I hang my head in shame.

3 comments:

messymimi said...

Your friend will be in my prayers, as will you.

Gina Fit by 41 Maybe 42 said...

I sure will.

I have a video for you. It was supposed to be with the pics of Hansi you asked for, but it didn't go through. Let's see if this works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziDnrE9BoIU

The Merry said...

Awwwwwwwwwww....

That head tilt -- gets me every time :)

Thank you!