Thursday, September 30, 2010

Did Beethoven do the dishes?

Quote du jour: No woman ever shot a man
while he was doing the dishes.

- Anonymous

Video clip du jour:

Did Beethoven do the dishes?
Did Mozart sweep the floors?
Did all those great musicians
Have to do their chores?




Exercise du jour: 30 minutes with the elliptical, ignoring the chores. I got my priorities straight.
Done! Well, almost. Actually did 20 minutes on the elliptical, but considering my cold, and the cramps, and the fact that I put off exercising until 10 p.m. so I could sneeze and feel cramped instead, well, I'm inclined to give the 20 minutes a star. Especially since I /still/ managed to put this exercise ahead of doing the dishes. (Only in my world would this neglect be considered praiseworthy.)

6 comments:

messymimi said...

If they were anything like my #2 Son, only after lots of "reminding" and with lots of sighs and groans thrown in for good measure.

Josie said...

LOL!

I love your priorities! Dishes can wait.

Gina Fit by 41 Maybe 42 said...

I hope you recover soon from the cold and cramps and dishes.

Beethoven was told to either practice his piano or do the dishes.

Hilary said...

Very cute.. thanks for the laugh. And thanks for dropping by my blog recently. I'm glad you enjoyed the Benny post even if it tugged at the heart a bit.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Two helpful words we recently discovered: paper plates.

Lu said...

Does it say anything about if the man is doing the dishes wrong? A stern warning, perhaps?