Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A letter from food


Site du jour: The Onion features a letter from food:

You know what hurts the most? You only turn to me when things are falling apart in your life. When you're happy, when you're feeling content and loved, I'm pretty much the last thing on your mind. But as soon as that latest credit card late fee comes in the mail, or you realize that you're nearly 30 and you haven't done anything with your life, all of a sudden, it's all about food, food, food, food, food.

God, I've been in some fucked-up relationships before, but this one truly takes the cake.



Exercise du jour: 12 miles cycling
Semi-done, but I'm going to give myself the star. Only did 10 miles -- there simply is not enough time in the day to get everything done that I need to get done! I'm overscheduling, and exercise is getting the short end of the To Do list. This needs to change.

No comments: