Quote du jour: Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. - Steve JobsSheesh, all it took was a job with a hellishly long commute and poof my exercise blogging went out the window. Update:
- No, I'm not dead. Not yet, at least.
- Working a job that involves a 3-hour commute and getting up at 4:30 in the morning is bad for your blogging schedule.
- Jumping from that job to one that involves travel up to half a month is even worse.
- Exercising or eating right when working 15 hour days is not always
- For the moment, I'm not working as hard so I'm going to go back to tracking exercise.