Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Crazy times, sane priorities

Quote du jour: Either you run the day or the day runs you. - Jim Rohn

It's going to be difficult to hold to any schedule today. Just sat down to work and already five different people have tried to schedule me to work on projects.
I'm going to pause for a moment. Take a deep breath, let it out, stretch.
Okay then. The schedule.

Morning: 15 minutes elliptical - done
Noon: 30 minutes elliptical- done
3:30 p.m.: 30 minutes yard work - done
6:30 15 minutes elliptical - done

I'm going to TRY. If I even get some of this done, I'll celebrate

Update: I'm celebrating! There was pressure to work more than a ten hour day, but I acquired a sudden case of temporary deafness.

4 comments:

solarity said...

I remind myself that your crazy is crazier than my crazy. This is my day off and it Did Not Rain so I got my exercise pushing the lawnmower around for forty-five minutes (about as long as the batteries will last.) Getting out of the shower afterward felt so good.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

The Merry said...

Any craziness that keeps you from exercising is a bad kind of crazy. I'm glad you got a chance to push that lawnmower around. Show it who's boss!

messymimi said...

Anybody who asks after the first two should maybe get a, sorry, you're too late, try again tomorrow!

The Merry said...

And they did :)