Okay, no, I didn't get anything done exercise-wise yesterday. Like the day before. No push ups, sit ups, nada. (Some day, I will have to try the 200 Squat challenge, merely for the opportunity to announce on my blog that "I didn't do squat today.")
On the bright side, I must remind myself:
- The tire went flat at a red light, not when I was doing 70 down the freeway
- It was daylight, not night time
- It wasn't raining
- I was in a quite nice part of town
- Turns out my insurance does include roadside assistance
- I had the perfect opportunity to clean my car while waiting for the nice man in the tow truck
- The spare tire wasn't completely flat.
- Several other very nice men stopped by to ask if they could help
- Now I really will have to ride my bicycle to work today
And, of course, the clincher:
I know all this should make me feel better. Probably it will, very soon.
Exercise du jour: A couple hours bicycling slowly, but surely.
Done! 90 minutes cycling.
P.S. Check out this video, that I