Monday, December 12, 2016

Day 12: 31 Days of Exercise

Caspar David Friedrich - Cairn in Snow - Google Art Project Spent yesterday in bed with an upset stomach. Not a glamorous excuse, but I'm too tired to think up an exotic one like 24-hour leprosy or bubonic plague. Let's try this again.
  • AM: 15 minutes stepping, jumping jacks, squats - Done. Slowly. Turns out that after spending a whole day in bed, the body is not inclined to leap about very much.
  • Noon:30 minutes exercise DVD done
  • PM: 30 minutes walking done!

4 comments:

Crabby said...

That 24-hour bubonic plague is a pain, and if you go to Walgreens they don't even have any plague-away in stock because the aisles are filled with holiday crap. Harumph.

Sorry about the stomach problems, but yay you for continuing on. Sounds like an impressive program!

I've been off the interwebs, avoiding anything bloggy, and had no idea you were back. Yay!

Suddenly I decided I'd been gone too long. For no reason I can figure, only a few days ago I was madly deleting old blog things taking up hard drive space.

Anyway, glad to see you're here!

The Merry said...

Hi Crabby! waves
Sometimes you need to take a break. I'm glad you're back. No pressure to stay back; I'm just going to enjoy your posts when you put them up.

messymimi said...

Sorry you've not been well, and i hope your slow but steady work today helps you feel better.

The Merry said...

Yes, I am feeling much better now, thanks!