Thursday, October 08, 2009

My humor reaches a new low point

It was obvious  who farted...
see more dog and puppy pictures

What can I say. Low brow humor, but I liked the expressions on the dogs' faces.

Exercise du jour: More walking. It would be boring if this weren't the last training session before the bridge crossing.
Whoops! Forgot to put my shiny star up. (It may seem silly, but it helps when I look back and can't remember what I've done.) 100 minutes walking. I think I hurt my shins, though. Hopefully not. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

LaShaune said...

love it - made me laugh out loud!

The Merry said...

Thank you, TexNYQueen! I'm glad I'm not the only one around with the low brow sense of humor :)

Millennium Housewife said...

Oh, dear. new lows I agree! Busy self flagellating for laughing....
Thanks so much for following my blog, it really made my day to see you up there- cheers!

The Merry said...

Well, if Millennium Housewife thinks the pic is funny, then I feel better about it :)