Does this mean I can exercise without posting it first and shamelessly using you (yes, you sitting there) to make myself feel guilty enough to follow through? Too soon to tell.
But I want to see if I can take it up a notch. So I'm adding an additional exercise session first thing in the morning.
Now, this is not something I am positive that I can do. I like to sleep, but I have a hard time falling asleep. Once I managed to shut my eyes, though, I like to keep sleeping until the sun has risen. So getting up early in February is going against nature. But I tried it on Sunday and felt unbelievably smug throughout the rest of the day. I felt as if I'd gotten ahead of the To Do list, and that was a nice change. I want to see if I can continue.
To see if it helps me fall asleep, I'm trying an evening yoga session as well.
- early am: 30 minutes exercise DVD, arms and abs -done
- am: Get up from the desk and clean something -done
- noon:Get up from the desk and prune something-done
- pm: 30 minutes gardening, 30 minutes walking-done
- late pm:30 minutes yoga-fail. On the other hand, failed because I fell asleep, which is kinda a win