Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday. Bright-eyed? Bushy tailed? Yeah. Whatever.

Comfy Purple Sweatshirt for Women
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
-Nikos Kazantzakis

I seem to have let my motivation behind me somewhere. I'll have to fake enthusiasm until it can catch up.
  • a.m.: 15 minutes cleaning -done
  • noon: 15 minutes organizing -fail. I kept saying "just five more minutes..." Argh! I /know/ what happens when I do that but still it happens.
  • p.m.: Exercise DVD Tried walking around the neighborhood. Think I'll bring my ice skates next time.done

3 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Sometime fake enthusiasm is the only kind available! Also, I've discovered it's quite possible to exercise in a funk, muscles still work, if grudgingly.

Have fun!

The Merry said...

This is true. Yesterday, I was completely non-motivated, but I got quite a good workout in anyway.
I hope typing this didn't jinx me for today's workout.

messymimi said...

Motivation follows action. It sounds wrong, but it's true.