Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Someday soon, I'm going to work out. Really. Honest. Would I lie? To you? Naaaaah.

Quote du jour: Going to work for a large company is like getting on a train. Are you going sixty miles an hour or is the train going sixty miles an hour and you're just sitting still?
- J. Paul Getty

I think I am coming to the end of the latest series of 15-hour work days. Regularly scheduled exercising, sleeping, and blogging will re-commence shortly. Probably.

There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Oh wait...






Photo courtesy Theophile Escargot

9 comments:

Spilling Ink said...

This post may have the labels it does but I can relate so much to it! Plus I haven't cycled for a week due to - wait for it - bad weather! Or something..

solarity said...

Just as I'm starting a month of 60 hour weeks (temp 2nd job) you write this to encourage me to survive?

Mary Anne in Kentucky

RebeccaJ said...

I hope you're at least getting rich!

messymimi said...

Hang in there, and please look for another job. If you have to work overtime, make the job search your overtime.

LaShaune said...

What Mimi said. I hope things do change for you in a good way soon.

Andrea @ The Skinny Chronicles said...

15-hr work days = no bueno. Poor you!

Tricia said...

hope things calm down soon

Shelley said...

Woohoo to getting your life back!!!

Anonymous said...

I worry about you and the working so much. This post does not help me feel better. (Sad, worried face emoticon here.)
Julie