Thursday, June 11, 2009

So I haven't written much lately. Neither has Shakespeare.

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

Top reasons not to blog:

1 - It's too friggin' hot&humid (or "hummid" as I prefer to call it). 90+ at 10 in the evening is too damn H. for me to be in my home office. And my laptop's on the fritz at the moment.
No... not as in Fritz the Cat

2 - I'm depressed. Or repressed. Or need to go back on the drugs for my whacked-out thyroid. Or maybe all three.

Summary du exercise: For the past couple weeks, I've either been walking a hour a day or cycling for 90 minutes, depending on how I feel on the particular day.

Yes, I will fix my car. Eventually. Actually, I kind of like not having to depend upon a car to get around. The dog's not so thrilled. Need to find a way to make her feel important, even elevated above the rest. Anyone got some men-in-uniform they can spare?

4 comments:

Patty said...

I have been wondering why you haven't posted here. The exercise is good, depression...sorry to hear that Merry. If you need meds, you should get them. As I was reading this, I thought I wish I knew her better so I could say something meaningful, and then I thought..."Hey, old posts...let's check them out!"

Remember this:
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=GrCudLQgdWUEUXg-CG-AAAAA-1fb7

Some good stuff in there! Sounds like a person that has a lot going for them.

"You are an Experiencer!!"

C said...

((Hugs)). Good luck on the men-in-uniform recruitment. Tanji needs to be appeased, stat. :)

Crabby McSlacker said...

Oh shoot, feel better! I've got some feline thyroid meds, which are also designed to stop you meowing in the middle of the night, if you're prone to that. I'd be happy to share!

The Merry said...

Patty, thanks for reminding me about that link. I wonder if I would still have the same score?

Xenia, I did find a man-in-uniform today. Alas, he didn't want to come home and cheer up my dog; he only wanted to make sure I had a valid ticket for the train :(

Crabby, kitty drugs sound exactly like what I need after a day like today. Share away!