Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy the woman

Who has to buy a belt because her pants are too loose.

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Fail Blog

The stomach isn't going anywhere, but those aerobic DVDs seem to be working on the rest of my torso quite nicely. The clothes seem to be fitting a bit looser around the waist, despite the fact that my weight has been pretty steady for a whole week. (That in itself is a cause to marvel – usually I go up and down like a seasick rollercoaster, up to six pounds gained and lost per week.)

Not sure if I should get a measuring tape and start checking the inches or not. What if the pants suddenly stretched when I wasn’t looking? It might be an illusion, but it’s an awfully comforting one.


Exercise du jour:Cycling halfway in the morning (take the lightrail halfway) and cycling home.

Also,

Week 4 of the (full) 100 push up challenge
Day 1
(90 seconds rest in between)
Set 1 - 12
Set 2 - 14
Set 3 - 11
Set 4 - 10
Set 5 - 16

Week 4 of the 200 sit ups challenge
(60 seconds rest in between)
Day 1
Set 1 - 18
Set 2 - 21
Set 3 - 17
Set 4 - 15
Set 5 - 24

Done!

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Hooray for the loose pants!

That's much more important than scale numbers, especially as you're building those muscles.

Patty said...

Man, does this sound familiar! Even though I wasn't losing any weight, my clothes started fitting better, and then a few pound seemed to just magically melt away. I have only lost ~10 pounds, but it sure has made a difference. Keep at it Merry!!