Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When it comes to running... I think I was adopted


Quote du jour: Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes.
- Robert M. Hutchins

Exercise du jour: Apparently this photo is of a baboon trying to teach its adopted child to sit upright in proper baboon fashion. Today I have scheduled 40 minutes of running, though not in proper baboon fashion.

Huh. Weird. After the blood, sweat and, well, more sweat it took to run on Sunday, today was 40 minutes of wonderful, I-can-do-it running. I wish I knew why some days are wonderful and others awful. There must be some formula I'm missing.


Photo credit: JeffMcNeill

1 comment:

C said...

That photo is cute.

For other strange but very endearing animal pair-ups, check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U