Friday, September 23, 2016

Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down. Rainy Days and Fridays cancel each other out

It is a day of meh. Cold, rainy, want to curl up under a comforter and read comfort books. Don't want wave my arms around and scare the cat with my jumping jacks. Gonna do it anyway.

  • AM: 15 minutes calisthenics. I'll incorporate some moves from that video, but I don't want to follow it today. Fail. I kept saying "in a few minutes, I'll get up from the desk." If you do that long enough, you run out of morning.
  • Noon: 30 minutes dancing. Done! Got the blood going.
  • PM: 60 minutes walking. If it's raining too hard, I'll try more dancing. Be flexible, that's the goal. In more ways than one. Well, I spent an hour heaving the elliptical around, and that thing weighs a ton. I'm inclined to count that as exercise. Ellipticals are work no matter how you look at it.

2 comments:

messymimi said...

Funny how that procrastination thing eats time. Good luck. i hope you have a fabulous weekend!

The Merry said...

It was really driven by guilt. I wasn't accomplishing anything I wanted to accomplish at work, so I kept thinking if I tried a little harder, worked a little longer, I'd get there. Foolishness.